— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Black Friday 2022 is upon us, with the biggest shopping day of the year set for Friday, November 25, just two days away now. If you’ve been waiting for the right moment to upgrade the essential tech in your pocket or in your home, Samsung is the place to be. From powerful appliances to feature-filled smartphones, Samsung’s collection of Black Friday deals have what you need to bring your devices into the future.
Don’t miss a good deal on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay in the know about the best holiday savings Sunday through Friday.
Now that the Black Friday holiday shopping rush is underway, you can snag a number of top-rated Samsung devices for wallet-friendly prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Galaxy smartwatches, Galaxy Book laptops and QLED TVs. The savings don’t just stop there—you’ll also find Samsung deals on home appliances, vacuums and more.
►Reader favorite deal: Jump into virtual reality games with the Meta Quest 2 bundle—now $120 off for Black Friday
►The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
For upgrading your gadgets at an affordable price, Samsung has all your shopping needs covered. Keep scrolling to browse the retailer’s impressive selection of best-in-class tech to make your everyday routine that much easier.
Upgrade your hand-held tech with a feature-rich Galaxy smartphone or transform your living room into a home theater with an OLED TV right now at Samsung. Shop the top 10 Samsung deals available today before the discounts disappear.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $64.99 with eligible trade-in (Save $120 to $215)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite from $74.99 with eligible trade-in (Save $60 to $85)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 from $99.99 with eligible trade-in (Save $150 to $600)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $309.99 with eligible trade-in (Save $750)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Intelligent Power Control for $249.99 (Save $350)
- Samsung Front Control 51 dBA Stainless-Steel Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior from $499 (Save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (Save $200 to $1,100)
- Samsung 6-Cubic-Foot Smart Slide-in Gas Range with Convection from $899 (Save $694.98 to $844.98)
- Samsung 7.5-Cubic-Foot Smart Dial Electric Dryer with Super Speed Dry for $1,439 (Save $160)
- Samsung 65-Inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (Save $1,200)
Want to stream in style with less strain on your wallet? Shop Samsung’s early Black Friday deals for big savings on top-of-the-line TVs.
Whether you need tech for work or for fun, Samsung has you covered with early Black Friday laptop and tablet deals.
Beat the Black Friday rush for a new smartphone and score one for less right now at Samsung.
Samsung has tech deals galore ahead of Black Friday, so take advantage of them now before the deepest discounts expire.
Deck out your home for the fall with Samsung deals on refrigerators, dishwashers, vacuums and more.
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know for the year’s biggest shopping event
- Black Friday sales: 45 best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop top deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: 40+ deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday toy deals: 50+ best toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday appliance deals: 40+ best appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar and Purple
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product available, especially on home appliances. Whether you’re shopping for a new oven, the latest refrigerator or an updated laundry room setup, Black Friday 2022 will have you covered with some of the lowest prices of the year.
If you’re shopping for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, these early Black Friday deals were made for you. You can save up to $600 on select Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on the Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphone with eligible trade-in.
Broadly speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin toward the end of October.
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some deals stick around through the end of the following week.
Samsung has tons of Black Friday deals already live. Many Samsung devices can be further discounted with Samsung’s eligible trade-in program, where you can get more money slashed off new tech when they send in select items from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google and more. Select items with cracked screens can even be traded in for further discounts.
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, as has been the case in the past few years, retailers will offer some of the year’s best online sales and deals.
According to History.com, Black Friday started back in 1869 when the price of gold decreased dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. The day came to be known as “Black Friday.” Over time, the day has evolved into a term for retailers to help ensure they would be able to finish the year in the black with strong profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has signified shopping and heavy spending since the Great Depression, the recent rise of online shopping, which has intensified due to the pandemic, has hinted at the idea of Black Friday eventually evolving into “Black November.”
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
#Save #hundreds #refrigerators #TVs